Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Effects!



Here is a little photo of my effects. My cousin Jay Patton @ PEEBSounds
www.myspace.com/peebsoundeffects
made the two crazy colored ones for me. The Green one (AKA the "Watermellow") is a pretty simple tremolo pedal that I use on bluesy songs and on stuff that I want to sound like it's gonna spin out of the speakers. Next on the board is a phaser pedal. No name on this one yet, any suggestions would be appreciated. This one is great for harmonics and just the right amount of weirdness that I like. He even put some crazy popping setting on it that I have found no use for....YET. And last on the list is the Para Acoustic DI that I've used for about 5 years now, which has never let me down. It's been there for me from my old Ovation to my Seagull. So there you have it. You can see me playing through this setup at any of my live shows...Then next one is March 11th at the Red Line Tap.



This is how I felt when I received my first pedal!

No comments:

Post a Comment