Sunday, October 9, 2011

You're Not Alone

This was written in Chicago and Savannah. The verses finally came together last year. This is one of those songs where each verse is potentially coming from the point of view of a different person, but they all come together with the message of the chorus.

Britt Scott, a Savannah musician who currently plays with Crystina Parker in their folksy duo Lovely Locks, did some awesome vocal tracks on this song. I think if you include all of the vocals by her and I there are at least 5 voices on this song. You don't wanna know how many guitars there are. I think her voice on the chorus of this song really took it to a whole new level. I've always wanted female vocals on my records. Finally on album 5 or 6 or whatever this is, I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment