Sunday, October 2, 2011

Alternate Album Covers

I worked with some great people on this album as far as designing and photography go. Paul Suzynski took some great photos for me in some risky locations. I'll save our breaking and entering story for a later blog.
Krista Block handled all of the graphic design for the album. This is the first time that I didn't design an album by myself and man does it make things so much easier! I never knew what the hell I was doing so it was great having her help to bring these ideas to light.
I posted the album cover a few days ago so I thought I'd post a few alternate ones that didn't make the cut, but I feel are still pretty freaking cool.
These two were taken by Krista's dad in Germany when he went on his own little road trip.
Krista took this one. We eventually used it for the inside of the cd.












This was taken by my dad. It's my grandfather's farm Jeep. Probably like the first Jeep in existence. Seriously. Gramps keeps it real. I think it runs on anger. It only starts when you're pissed at it.
As you can see I had some cool option so it was hard to choose. But I think we found a good vibe to go with the music. Click on those images to make them bigger. Happy Sunday.
-Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment